Sweet Sesame Paste With Honey
Honey Black sesame paste selected raw materials, export quality, produced in Jiangxi Organic Sesame planting base, China. Carefully selected top-grade black sesame, after screening and cleaning, is baked and finely ground with slow fire. Black sesame has and unit unsaturated fatty acids, which can quickly produce oil slick without blending any additives. However, sesame is rich in pure natural antioxidants, which can be preserved for a long time at room temperature. Honey Black sesame paste adheres to the selection of black glossy black ganoderma, adopts the traditional baking method of low temperature and slow fire, grinds it into fragrant and dense black sesame paste, and retains the complete natural nutrition of black sesame. We will never add any chemicals, completely natural. Our pure black sesame paste tastes delicate and full of black sesame aroma.
Product name：Shermark honey black sesame paste
Material: 100% black sesame seed
Product Category:Baking food
Edible method：Open the lid,eat it directly without cooking
Production date: See the label on the bottle
Storage conditions: Keep this product in a cool, dry, ventilated place.
Shelf life: 18 months
Product pictures and Applications
natural sesame seeds
Sesame Seed Flour
Black sesame toast
1. Put all materials except butter into the bread barrel and knead to the full stage. Black sesame honey sauce can not be left. Ingredients: flour, black sesame honey sauce, milk powder, butter, egg, etc
2. Roll the dough slightly and put it into the bread barrel to ferment to twice the size.
3. Stick a little flour on your fingers to poke holes, without collapse or retraction.
4. Take out the fermented dough and divide it into 4 parts
5. Roll round, cover with plastic film and relax for 15-20 minutes
6. Roll the relaxed dough from the middle to both sides into a tongue shape, and roll it up from one side.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and relax for 16 minutes.
8. Roll the relaxed dough for the second time, roll it from the middle to both sides, and roll it up.
9. Slightly reshape and put it into the mold for final fermentation. The fermentation environment is 38 ℃ and the humidity is about 75%. The fermentation temperature should not exceed 40 ℃.
10. After fermentation, add the lid, put it into the lower layer of the preheated oven, and heat it for 165 degrees and 160 degrees respectively. About 30 minutes, learn kitchen water cube mold top easy to color, reduce the temperature properly.
100% pure ground tahini pastes
Q:Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:We are manufacturer and we have our own factory.
Q:Is there any discount?
A:Sure,price are closely related to the quantity.The more,the cheaper.
Q:What about your standard delivery time?
A:Normally ,the delivery time is 10-15 days.If you need it in a hurry,we will make immediate delivery.
Welcome to visit us!
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : Binzhou
Last Update : Dec 23, 2019
Number of Views: 86
|Item Owner : koko hekmatyar|
Contact Phone: 18554360771
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|