Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine Suppliers Share How Grinders Work
The role of the grinder is very large. What conditions do you need to meet in the grinding movement during the operation of the grinder? Let's take a look at the suppliers of Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine .
1. When grinding the workpiece, the whole grinding movement should strive to be stable from beginning to end. In particular, the workpiece with small and slender grinding area needs to pay attention to make the change of the moving force direction slow, avoid turning the small bend, and the moving direction should be biased to the long side direction of the workpiece and slow down the moving speed. Otherwise, the unevenness of the surface to be ground, or the quality of the falling edge and the falling angle may be caused by the uneven movement.
2. Grinding machine grinding motion should ensure that the workpiece can be evenly contacted with the entire surface of the abrasive polishing disc. This allows the surface to be evenly loaded and evenly worn, so that the surface accuracy of the lap itself can be maintained for a long time.
3. During the grinding movement of the grinder, the lap and the workpiece should be in a state of being floating, and should not be a forced limit state. This allows the workpiece to be in better contact with the surface of the abrasive polishing disc, allowing the geometry of the surface of the lap to be accurately and efficiently delivered to the workpiece without being overly affected by the accuracy of the polishing machine itself.
4. The grinding motion should ensure that the workpiece is subjected to uniform research, that is, the distance traveled by each point on the surface of the workpiece to be ground should be equal. This requires a grinding motion that is better for parallel motion, and this motion is capable of joining any two points on the surface of the workpiece. The grinding machine can always be parallel throughout the grinding motion, which ensures the geometry of the workpiece. The accuracy of the shape and the uniformity of the dimensions are of paramount importance.
5. The grinding motion selected by the grinding machine should make the movement track change direction regularly and try to avoid premature repetition. In this way, the numerous cutting strip marks on the surface of the workpiece can be regularly interlaced and offset, and the more and more flattened, the objective of improving the surface precision required by the workpiece.
6. When the grinding machine is moving in the grinding and polishing machine, the grinding movement should also be based on different grinding process requirements, and the specific grinding speed should be selected. For example, when processing slender large-sized workpieces, low-speed grinding is required, mainly because of the higher precision. When grinding small-sized or low-precision workpieces, it is usually selected at medium speed or high speed, which can achieve workpiece requirements and improve work efficiency.
information about centrifugal barrel finishing machine : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Alabama|
Target City : Huzhou
Last Update : Aug 13, 2019
Number of Views: 25
|Item Owner : machineunique|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|