Use (LED Pole Lights) to more brighten the streets lights | Now 60% Off!
The street lights provide a number of important benefits and are helpful in promoting security in the urban areas along with enhancing the outer beauty of the cities and streets manifolds. Among various types of street lights, you can use LED pole lights that will improve safety for drivers, riders, and pedestrians as well who all are using streets during the late night hours.
Out of many different designed LED Pole Lights you can use a 100w LED pole light to lighten the outdoor places in more brighten the way.
Other advantages of using LED pole lights are as follows:
1. These lights are eco-friendly lights and also can be installed in a quicker and time-saving way, also by using these lights, you will need to pay reduced maintenance charges as well.
2. Use these pole lights instantly without getting disturbed by any kind of noise or flickering as well, also these lights don’t produce any kind of vibration as well at the time of starting.
3. Once placed, you can use them for a minimum of 50,000 hours with very low time-luminosity decay.
4. Features big Heat-sink that is designed inside these lights thus providing excellent heat dissipation.
5. The lumen output of these lights is much more than the normal lights, for instance, 100w LED pole lights that produce 12500 lumens with a color temperature of 4000k can be replaced with 300w of lights.
6. You can save at least 80% in energy bills by using these lights against the conventional MH bulbs.
7. Get these DLC certified lights that come with 5 years of manufacturer warranty as well.
So use these LED pole lights that are an eco-smart way of illuminating the environment, also by ensuring proper street lights, you can enhance the safety and security of people that are using the roads or highways after Sun sets down.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Texas|
Target City : Austin
Last Update : Jul 11, 2019
Number of Views: 18
|Item Owner : Luis Smith|
Contact Phone: 888-972-6211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|