Fiber Optic Splice Closure Manufacturers Share Standards For Using Fiber Optic Connector Boxes
The distribution and installation of the optical cable includes recyclable properties. Since the optical fiber is a fragile glass fiber, the internal space requires strict precision for the precision link. Therefore, if damage is caused, the repair is unrealistic. So follow the Fiber Optic Splice Closure manufacturer to find out the specific considerations.
1. In the cable laying construction in which the segment length is compared, if the disk needs to be reversed, the cable must be placed in the “8” plate. Make its cable completely twisted.
2. The selection of the cable connector box must meet the requirements of the YD/T814-1996 standard to ensure that the radius of curvature of the fiber in the connector box is not less than 37.5MM, and the remaining length of the fiber in the connector box is not less than 1.6M. The reinforcing member is firmly fixed on the joint box, and no twisting occurs between the optical cable and the joint box, and the joint box has excellent sealing performance and can prevent moisture from entering.
3. When the optical cable is connected, the joint attenuation should be based on the average OTDR two-way test.
4. The cable laying is completed. If it cannot be processed in time, the two ends of the cable should be sealed to prevent water and gas from invading the fiber.
5. When the optical cable is connected, if it is not connected repeatedly, it is recommended to cut off one section and then continue (because the cable end may be mechanically damaged during construction). 12. The optical cable is connected continuously, and should be reserved at both ends of the cable connector box. 2. The right amount of fiber optic cable, and a firm disk on the remaining cable rack.
6. The cable tray with optical cable should be rolled and rolled according to the direction indicated by the side panel surface of the disc. The distance should not be too long. Generally, it should not exceed 20 meters. When rolling, care should be taken to prevent obstacles from damaging the packaging board.
information about Fiber Optic Splice Closure : https://www.greentelftth.com/product/fiber-optical-splice-closure/
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Colorado|
Target City : Yuyao
Last Update : Jun 13, 2019
Number of Views: 9
|Item Owner : greentelftthgane|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|