Reduce the Accidental Collisions at the Parking Places by Installing 80W LED Wall Packs There
Many a times, the lack of proper lights at the home’s parking areas have resulted in the collision of cars due which damage the front and back of our cars. Therefore it is important to install proper lights at the parking place so that the damage to the cars can be minimized. You can use a 80w LED wall pack light to have proper visibility which make the parking of the vehicles more smoother.
Benefits of using an 80W LED Wall pack light are as follows:
• The lumen output of these 80w LED wall pack lights is 11000 with the color temperature of 5700k that is ideal for the outdoor lighting fixture. You can replace any 250W MH light with this LED wall pack
• With the beam angle of more than 120 degree, you can cover the entire place also these outdoor LED wall packs start without flickering or humming.
• These 80w LED wall pack lights will work for at least 50,000 hours or close to 6 years, and if used just half a day, it can last for up to 100,000 hours as well.
• The installation of these wall packs is very easy, and with the support of the plastic screws that come along with the pack, you can mount this wall pack light in more than one way.
• These IP rated lights come with a 5 years of manufacturer’s warranty that gives an assurance of its supremacy.
• The LED wall packs are designed completely shatterproof that ensures it’s resistance towards the external stress or strain, wear & tear and other time of damages.
Reduce the accidental collisions that happen due to insufficient lights by using these superior LED wall pack lights that are more energy efficient than the normal halogen lights and gives you a big savings.
For any info or query call us at (888)972-6211
Or you can mail us at email@example.com
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Georgia|
Target City : Covigton
Last Update : Jun 12, 2019
Number of Views: 21
|Item Owner : LEDMyPlace|
Contact Phone: 8889726211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|