Use Ballast Compatible T8 4ft LED Tube to Save More Energy
While planning to change the lighting system at the commercial place with the superior type of lights we take a step forwards worrying about changing the existing circuit as well which otherwise is a time consuming and costly process. But if we choose to install Ballast compatible LED tube, we can surely make the changes ASAP as these lights can be replaced with the existing fluorescent tubes and you don’t need to change the circuit for power supply as well.
In addition to just quicker installing process, these ballast compatible T8 4FT LED tube has many other advantages a well.
* This t8 4ft LED tube operate without any flickering or buzzing sound at the time of turning them on.
* These LED lights have thermal management system that keeps these lights cooler even after continuous long hour of working as well.
* The color temperature of these ballast compatible tubes is 3000k that produce cool light color glow making the place more productive, also the lumen output of this t8 4ft LED tube is 3000 lumens on using just 20w of electricity only.
* By using this 20w LED light, you can replace a 50w fluorescent light.
* Get 5 years of warranty and 30 days return policy from the manufacture on buying these eco-friendly tubes.
* The installation of these tubes is very simple and you just have to switch off the main power, take out the existing fluorescent tube and then insert this ballast compatible over there and they are ready to make the atmosphere ambient.
So say good bye to the existing halogen tubes and use these eco-friendly and energy efficient T8 4Ft LED tube that can help in keeping the environment clean along with give you energy savings of more than 75%.
For more info please visit this site: https://www.ledmyplace.com/products/t8-4ft-22w-2row-led-tube-3000-lumens-5000k-clear
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Texas|
Target City : Fort Stockton
Last Update : Mar 08, 2019
Number of Views: 28
|Item Owner : Paul|
Contact Phone: 888-972-6211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|