Use Amazing Lights with Dimmable LED Downlights to Reduce Energy Bills
While choosing the commercial lighting, we should choose those forms of lights that are helpful in reducing the electricity bills significantly and for the same there is no better option than the dimmable LED downlights due to their ability to dim as per the required lighting which also reduces the electricity bills significantly. These dimmable downlights can be easily fixed on the ceilings to provide maximum brightness.
Benefits of using dimmable LED downlights over other form of lighting are as beneath:
* On an average an 8’’ dimmable LED downlight consumes just 30 watts of electricity to produce 2230 lumens of output which is much better than the normal conventional halogen downlights in terms of efficiency.
* You can replace any halogen downlight that uses 220w of energy with this dimmable downlight that uses only 30w of energy and can reduce the utility bills by more than 88%.
* The added benefit of dimmable in these lights makes them more energy efficient, which will prove to be worth full investment over a longer period of time.
* Also the color temperatures of these dimmable LED downlights are 4000K or 5000K which means you can adjust the color as per the need.
* The installation of these 8’’ LED downlights is very simple, and you can enjoy the freedom of installing them quickly.
* All the dimmable LED downlights manufactured by LEDMyplace are ETL approved and are eligible for rebates & incentives as well.
So it’s the time to replace those expensive normal dimmable lights with these smart dimmable LED downlights and enjoy the warranty for a period of 5 years that you get from the manufacturer’s end.
For More Info Please Visit this site: https://www.ledmyplace.com/products/8-inch-led-dimmable-downlight-30w-w-junction-box
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New Jersey|
Target City : Raritan
Last Update : Feb 11, 2019
Number of Views: 64
|Item Owner : paul|
Contact Phone: 888-972-6211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|