Enjoy DLC Certification on Buying 100W LED Pole Lights
We always feel more delighted when we get something extra from the regular ones, and if you also love to have that extra thing then you can choose to use LED pole lighting against any other lights to get attractive rebates and incentives from the electric companies on buying these DLC certified lights. Among many designs, one is a 100w LED pole light that can be installed at streets, highways, roads etc. and you can also enjoy rebates as well.
Other advantages of using 100w LED pole light are as beneath:
• You can use these 100w LED pole lights at any place, whether it’s a retrofit or a newly constructed building, these pole lights will illuminate the outdoor commercial and industrial places in an enhanced way.
• All the LED pole lights manufactured by LEDMyplace are UL and DLC listed allowing you to get attractive rebates from many electric companies as well.
• Also these lights are IP65 rated that can protect themselves from all kind of moisture and rust.
• By choosing to use these 100w LED pole lights against MH lights, you can reduce the overall electricity bills by more than 80%
• Once installed, you can use them for a minimum of 50,000 hours with very low time luminosity decay; also there is no mercury, lead or any other chemical present in making of these LED lights.
• This 100w LED pole light emits 14000 lumens with color temperature of 5700k making it more suitable for lighting the outdoor places during the late night hours.
So use these LED pole lights to lighten the surroundings and in reducing the number of road accidents to a significant level, which mainly occur due to poor visibility only.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (2 hits)|
|Target State: Illinois|
Target City : Decatur , IL
Last Update : Feb 08, 2019
Number of Views: 83
|Item Owner : LEDMyplace|
Contact Phone: 888-972-6211
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|