Chimney Sweep by Best Cleaning
Mon- Sat 9am - 8pm
Cash, all cc
Serious health issues can occur in case the chimney gets blocked as a result of improper care or an accident. In case of blockage, the fumes from the combustion process cannot be released and build up inside the flue. The fumes are drawn inside the closed room and can be quite dangerous to people. Carbon monoxide is undoubtedly the most hazardous among the different gases which are released inside the house in case of chimney blockage. It causes a variety of symptoms including headache, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, shortness of breath and confusion. Carbon monoxide poisoning constitutes serious health emergency and medical assistance must be sought right away.
When the chimney is perfectly cleaned and maintained in good structural condition, the risk of fumes getting into the room and causing poisoning is immensely reduced. It makes sense to take every effort for achieving safety. By taking all required measures to protect your family, you will have complete peace of mind that everyone will have fun around the fireplace safely.
Despite the common misconception, the chimney is not just a duct which takes the fumes from the burning wood outside. It is a complex structure with many elements. That is why various kinds of issues can occur when it is not maintained in good condition. One of the biggest culprits is moisture. It can easily creep inside and cause damage when there is not a proper cap in place or the existing cap does not function properly.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : Staten Island
Last Update : Nov 05, 2018
Number of Views: 63
|Item Owner : N/A|
Contact Phone: 718-806-9806
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|