Anti Mould Agent For Livestock Feed
Anti-mould agents: preventing growth of potentially toxic molds by using antifungal agents for livestock,Website:http://www.cqnewmiti.com, poultry, aquaculture animals, pets, and other species.During growth, harvesting and storage, moulds can develop when raw materials or feed are exposed to adverse weather conditions or through other factors that can cause kernel damage. If left untreated, raw material and final feed quality will decrease, with the ensuing risk of mycotoxin contamination. Although these influences cannot always be controlled, there is a way to control mould formation in raw materials.Propionic acid is manufactured by Mintai, as an anti-mould agents factory and anti-mold agent exporter, primarily for use as a preservative and anti-mold agent in animal feed and grain.Effect of Anti-Mould Agent on Mould in Raw Materials and FeedMold Inhibitor 500G ⅡDosage TypeMold Inhibitor 500G ⅡPhysicochemical Properties White or light yellow powder;FeaturesBroad spectrum, efficient, safe, stable, highly cost effectiveMain Ingredients Propionic acid and propionate are used as main ingredients, mixed with natural mineral carrier in proportionBacteriostasis Mechanism1. Mainly act on mold cell walls, destroying mold cell walls and cell membranes, changing the permeability of cell membrane, penetrating into the cell, acidifying the cytoplasm and producing an irreversible agglutination for cytoplasm components.
2. Destroy mold system in mold cell and prevent its metabolism
3. Affect the germination of mold spore and prevent the reproduction of mildew.Key Features & Benefits 1. Kill the mold at early-stage, and release the mould proof for long term;
2. Good vapors, permeability and diffusivity, permeate to every dead angle;thoroughly kill mold and mold spores.
3. Good palatability, no irritation.
4. Not only inhibit the mold but also play a role in acidulating agent to effectively improve the digestion and absorption of animalsRecommended Dosage in Complete Formula Feed Feed Moisture (%)Air Relative HumidityRecommended Dosage(G/MT)<12.5%<85%400<12.5%<85%450-50012.5-13%>85%500-600Storage Store Mold Inhibitor 500G Ⅱ in a well ventilated and dry place away from sunlight.Packaging Inner packing：polythene plastic bag; External packaging: plastic bag
Standard packaging: 20kg/bagShelf Life 12 months under sealed and required storage conditions.Notice Mold Inhibitor 500G Ⅱ should be used under the guidance of Mintai company.More Anti-Mould Agents please refer to the followings:1. Ammonium Propionate by Liquid Propionic Acid(≥80%) and Ammonium Propionate (18%);2. Mold Inhibitors - 500G by Propionic Acid(≥45%) and Benzoic Acid(≥7%);3. Mold Inhibitors- 500GⅢ-1 by Propionic Acid(≥30%) and Ammonium Propionate(≥10%);- 500GⅢ-2 by Propionic Acid(≥30%) and Ammonium Propionate(≥20%);4. Mold Inhibitors- Compound Type Ⅰ by Propionic Acid(≥9%) and Formic Acid(≥18%);- Compound Type Ⅱ by Propionic Acid(≥9%) and Formic Acid(≥22%);- Compound Type Ⅲ by Propionic Acid(≥9%) and Formic Acid(≥28%);- Propionic Acid TypeⅠ by Propionic Acid(≥15%);- Propionic Acid TypeⅡ by Propionic Acid(≥20%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅲ by Propionic Acid(≥33%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅳ by Propionic Acid(≥40%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅴ by Propionic Acid(≥50%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅵ by Propionic Acid(≥60%), Liquid Mold Inhibitor; Heavy metals were also tested to reach the health indicators: Pb≤30%; As≤10%.More Customized mold inhibitors or Anti-Mould Agents, please tell us, we will do research and development for you.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: California|
Target City : CHONGQING
Last Update : Aug 04, 2018
Number of Views: 141
|Item Owner : LiBo|
Contact Phone: 15826083179
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|