Garage Safety- Organize Store Services
A safe garage is an organized garage. Keeping your garage clean and organized will reduce risk of fire or household injury.
1. Create order in your garage by designating zones for items stored in the garage. Then you will know where to find items and, even better, where to put them back.
2. Throw out garage junk! Purge the items you no longer need, items that serve no purpose, and items that don’t work.
3. Do not pile objects or material, as children may climb on piles to play.
4. Hang shovels, rakes, lawn chairs, bikes and other sharp objects securely from pegs on a side wall.
5. Designate a specific area for children’s things.
6. Provide a place for everything in your garage by properly securing cabinets and shelves to the wall.
7. Install sturdy, ceiling mounted storage grids to keep seldom-used or seasonal items out of the way.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (1 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : Plainview
Last Update : Jul 23, 2018
Number of Views: 50
|Item Owner : Garage Tek|
Contact Phone: 8666642724
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|