Moving in rainy weather? Here are some tips
Moving in rainy weather? Here are some tips:
• Lay down floor runners to protect floors from mud and water.
• Keep your rain weather gear, jackets, umbrellas and boots handy.
• Cover packed boxes and furniture with plastic to prevent them from getting wet.
• Use durable packing materials that can withstand water.
• If in case any boxes get wet, unpack them quickly.
• Contact your moving experts for the best advice.
One Move Movers, a Bay Area Moving and Storage service have plenty of experience in moving in extreme weather conditions. Visit https://bit.ly/3zOXhjX.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 08, 2023 9:07 AM
Number of Views: 74
|Item Owner : One Move Movers|
Contact Phone: (650)-963-9463
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|