Moving in winter? No worries! We will ensure that your move goes smoothly any time of the year!
Tips to make a winter move easy
• Cover floors and carpeting to protect them from tracked-in sludge and mud on rainy days.
• Start the move early in the day as you will have less daylight.
• Check weather periodically prior to the move date.
• Sudden temperature change can crack glassware, so double wrap glass items to insulate them.
• Be flexible with schedule in case move date needs to be changed due to weather conditions.
• Get the best moving experts for a winter move.
Visit https://onemovemovers.com/ for the best Bay Area Moving and Storage.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Dec 10, 2022 4:29 AM
Number of Views: 87
|Item Owner : One Move Movers|
Contact Phone: (650)-963-9463
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|