18 FEET AND TWO TOWERS AUTO BODY FRAME MACHINE
The 18' BED tilt bed frame rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate a full-frame or uni-body vehicle with 7,700 lb. lighting capacity.
The three 10-ton "clear floor" pulling towers with 360 degrees pulling capability and almost unlimited height and angle adjustment.
The machine deck offers multiple tie-down/down pull locations and a universal anchoring system with adjustable height clamping assemblies.
It also comes standard with a pulling chain on each tower, roof/up pull attachment, universal wheel stands & (2) dead car dollies. Features
• Tube Steel Design
• Tilt Bed
• Clear Floor
• 360-degree pulling capability.
• Designed to repair full-frame or uni-body vehicles
• Hydraulic tilt bed with 7,700 lb. lifting capacity
• Durable, heavy-duty construction with powder coat finish
• Universal anchoring system with adjustable height pinchweld assemblies
• Multiple tie-down/down pull locations
• 2 10-ton round pulling towers
• Adjustable tower collars-adjust pulling height and angle by a fraction of an inch.
• Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
• Drive-on ramps Includes
• 20' Frame machine bed which is showing in the picture
• Stand with clamps and accessories which is showing in the picture
• (1) Air Jack
• (1) 2D Measuring System
• (4) Pinchweld assemblies with clamps
• (2) 360 degree "clear floor" pulling towers w/10 ton hydraulics
• (2) Air/Hydraulic pumps(10,000 PSI)
• (2) Pull chains with hooks
• (2) Wheel stands
• (2) Dead car dolly
• Tools and tools Cart
3 Year Warranty
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Wisconsin|
Target City : kenosha , wisconsin
Last Update : Aug 31, 2021 1:18 PM
Number of Views: 17
|Item Owner : Kamran|
Contact Phone: 7732255979
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|