How To Solve Lenovo Laptop Camera Not Working
Lenovo is the best brand and it is also provides good quality products. Lenovo laptop features attract the users most. Sometime “lenovo camera not working” in laptop. The driver of laptop is unable to utilize the webcam. The main reason is in our laptop is installed wrong drive that is no supported our system. So first we check our driver and updated the new. We should remove the webcam driver and windows update automatically then we can use the laptop camera.
“lenovo easy camera not working”
• Click on the Windows key to open the start menu in windows 10.
• Select Device Manager and choose the first result from the file.
• If everything goes well, the Windows Device Manager should open.
• If not, then try to following approach instead: Use Windows-R to open the run box on the system. Type devmgmt.msc and click on enter.
• Imaging Devices and their Integrated Camera.
• Right-click on Integrated Camera and select uninstall from the context menu.
• Select to delete the driver software in confirm the prompt that appears. And press OK
• Restart the laptop and try to open the webcam (maybe in Skype or other software).
• If you have done all the steps properly then we can easily resolve this issue without any help from a tech expert.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New York|
Target City : New York
Last Update : Jul 13, 2021 8:45 AM
Number of Views: 23
|Item Owner : Elina|
Contact Phone: 8765467898
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|