White Hat SEO vs. Black Hat SEO vs. Grey Hat SEO: What’s the Difference?
White Hat SEO refers to the ethical ways approved by the search engines to optimize a site.
Black hat optimization refers to a set of methods or practices that are used to increase a site or page rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines’ policy/terms of service.
Grey hat SEO is a combination of both types of strategies – white hat SEO and black hat SEO.
This blog explains the difference and examples of White Hat SEO vs. Black Hat SEO vs. Grey Hat SEO. What are Bad and Good Practices?, The risks of using Black Hat or Grey Hat Tactics.
Following are the examples of various types of SEO techniques –
Examples of black hat SEO include:
• Keyword stuffing, white text with white background is an example of keyword stuffing
• Plagiarism; copying content from competitors’ site or from anywhere
• Backlinks, purchasing links to get SE rankings in return of free stuff
• Doorway pages, multiple similar pages with a slightly different content
• Cloaking, Content shown to users/visitors is different from content shown to search engines
Examples of white hat SEO include:
• Writing unique, meaningful & relevant content that helps the audience find what they are searching for.
• Organising content so that visitors search becomes easier & faster
• Regularly promoting content and links on social media to get exposure and leads
Examples of Grey hat SEO include:
• Use of click-bait, to attract visitors attention and encourage them to click on a link to a particular web page while not delivering value or desired result
• Paying for reviews or feedback
• Spun, reusing slightly altered content
Source URL: https://premware.services/white-hat-seo-vs-black-hat-seo-vs-grey-hat-seo/
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Surat
Last Update : Feb 16, 2021 3:49 AM
Number of Views: 27
|Item Owner : Premware Services|
Contact Phone: +91-261-3501800
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|