Industrial Sprocket Manufacturers Describes How To Maintain Chain Failures
Industrial Sprocket Manufacturers introduces the cause of chain failure:
1. Whether the air pressure is abnormal, such as whether the air pump is abnormal, whether the air pipe is leaking or blocked.
2. Whether the brake pads are damaged.
3. Whether the brake discs on both sides of the chain are missing.
4. Whether there is a malfunction in the operating brake switch system, which makes the transmission of the brake command not smooth.
5. Whether the power transmission system cuts off the power in time.
6. For belt-type friction brakes, check whether the friction belt is loose or the friction factor drops and should be adjusted or replaced.
Through the above introduction, Conveyor Chain Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Kansas|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Jan 12, 2021 1:04 AM
Number of Views: 10
|Item Owner : hangzhouhzqj|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|