What Is The Anti-Calcification System Of Stainless Steel Faucets
What are the accessories of Stainless Steel Faucets :
1. Anti-calcification system: Calcium deposits in the showerhead and automatic cleaning system. The same situation also occurs on the faucet, where silicon will accumulate. The integrated air cleaner has an anti-calcification system, which can also prevent the equipment from being calcified inside.
2. Anti-backflow system: This system prevents dirty water from being sucked into the clean water pipe, and is composed of a layer by layer structure. Equipment equipped with an anti-backflow system will display the DVGM pass mark on the surface of the package.
3. Cleaning: The streamlined design does not require too much cleaning.
4. Environmental protection: Stainless steel is hygienic and environmentally friendly. The chromium soldering equipment is easy to care for and harmless to people, but some other elements need to be added in the manufacturing process. So we must pay attention to what materials the equipment is made of. Not all countries have such high standards as Germany.
5. Durability: The anti-calcification system can protect the equipment from water leakage and handle damage.
6. Repair: In terms of repair costs, various equipment are very different, and the materials of some equipment are not easily available.
The above content is organized and shared by Lavatory Cabinet Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Kansas|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Oct 26, 2020 4:22 AM
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : ningboafa|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|