Cleaning Knowledge Of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets
Regarding the stain removal method of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets , you must not know how the cabinets remove stains! Let's take a look:
1. Wipe more and less touch alkaline substances.
2. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and it is easy to remove stains, it can be cleaned with soap, weak detergent, or warm water.
3. The grease, oil, and lubricating oil on the surface of the stainless steel should be cleaned with a cloth and cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or common washing.
4. If there are bleaching agents and various acids attached, wash them with water immediately, and then use an ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution to immerse, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. Use warm water and weak detergent to wash the trademark and film on the surface, and use alcohol or an organic solvent to wipe the active ingredients of the binder.
6. When cleaning the stainless steel sink, do not use hard steel wire, chemical agent scrubbing, or steel brush scrubbing. Use a soft towel, soft cloth with water or neutral detergent, otherwise it will cause scratches or erosion.
The above content is organized and shared by Handmade Sink Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Louisiana|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : Sep 14, 2020
Number of Views: 16
|Item Owner : ningboafa|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|